- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO PHOTOGRAPH ON THIS AERIAL PHOTO TOUR
Dreamt of experiencing Cape Town from the air in a unique way?
Experience flying with the door-off, an open view to take exceptional images, & experience first-hand the best views the Western Cape has to offer..
Interested in obtaining a new photographic skill?
- Experienced, professional & safe commercial pilots & operators
- A variety of helicopter sizes, take-off points & budget options
- Combined tours for individuals or small groups, where partners, friends, colleagues can join
- West Coast Flower
- Mountain top picnic
- Low-level Valley & Wine Farm
Guided by expert aerial photographer, Grant Duncan-Smith, with his company Subiaco Photography which has been operating for 10 years. Grant specialises in aerial photography from fixed-wing aircraft & helicopters. Gallo/Getty Images photographer for 8 years, with projects ranging from 2010 World Cup Stadiums construction for FIFA to the latest vessels arriving at Cape Town Harbour.
FULL DAY PHOTO TOUR RATES
FULL DAY 8/9 HOURS | Departure times vary with season & client preferences
COST | R5000 (based on 2) excludes helicopter fees which are determined by flight route & duration
HALF DAY PHOTO TOUR RATES
HALF DAY 4/5 HOURS | Departure times vary with season & client preferences
COST | R3500 (based on 2) excludes helicopter fees which are determined by flight route & duration
Tour tailored to your photographic skills and knowledge
- Routing specific to your budget & requirements
- Pre-briefing consisting of locations, helicopter safety, photography skills & techniques, post-flight debriefing to discuss flight & analyse photos
- City hotel collection/drop off
- Specialist aerial photography guide Grant Duncan-Smith with one on one photography tuition
- Bottled waters
Helicopter flight, meals, drinks & items of a personal nature are not included
No details found.
StartEndGroup (Min-Max)Seats leftPaxPrice
No Details Found